Become an Exclusive Member
About The Red Tie Club
The Red Tie Club was established to combine the comfort and privacy of meeting new people in an enjoyable and unfettered environment.
We are a private club invested in maintaining a high level of excellence for the benefit of our patrons. We are committed to creating an unparalleled and pleasing ambiance so that you may focus on interacting and meeting people who will complement your distinguished lifestyle.
Our services are set in a discreet and relaxed atmosphere accessible only to members and tailored to your needs. We provide the utmost in luxury settings for members to meet, develop personal relationships, and form long-lasting friendships.
Become an exclusive member to The Red Tie Club and savor the unique and sublime event options available to you.
Entertainment and Dining
The Red Tie Club hosts a consummate array of entertainment to enhance the atmosphere for our patrons, including:
- The Finest Hand-Rolled Cigars
- Stunning Art Exhibitions
- Ample Range of Live Music
- Captivating Dance Performances ...and more
Exclusive locations offer epicurean delights for dining, including a full bar set with perfection to satisfy your drinking pleasure.
Your sensory palate will never be disappointed with our selection of fine dining, entertainment, and choice company.
Our services are available for hosting parties all over Southern California.
Membership & Rules
Membership to the club is attained through a meticulous application and approval process, which includes screening candidates based on aesthetic appeal, professional status, and reputation. We accept and grant access only to those who meet our specific code of ethics and standards, with no exceptions. Membership can be revoked if any of The Red Tie Club rules, terms, and disclaimers are violated.
The Red Tie Club is a private membership-only club, with explicit event Rules and Regulations:
- All members must be at least 21 years of age.
- Members must show ID to enter any event.
- Members shall abide by dress code for each event.
- The member shall hold the club harmless from any damages assessed by the court as well as any and all reasonable attorney fees.
- Management reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter, amend, rescind, and add to these Rules and Regulations. Members shall be notified of such changes.
- No photos or video is permitted in the VIP area (no exceptions).
- Refusal to abide by any of The Red Tie Club rules will result in revocation of membership.
Dress Code for The Red Tie Club
- Evening wear suggested; ‘sexy’ is acceptable as long as it is classy.
- Dress shoes only.
- Business attire acceptable.
- No casual wear (e.g., no jeans or t-shirts).
- Formal wear recommended: slacks, collared shirts, and dress shoes.
- Dressy-casual is acceptable, but a sports coat is required.
- No baggy clothes, sports attire, sneakers, or baseball hats.